Job Openings – We’re Hiring! (Updated August 2020)
The Bitcatcha team is hiring:
Serious mission we’re on!
Junior Writer · 1 position · Based at Bukit Jalil, Malaysia
We’re on the hunt for a local, in-house Junior Writer to help produce amazing content for our site!
Each year, our website content is read by millions of visitors. Would you like the chance to write for this sort of readership?
Key requirements for the role:
- Obviously, writing skills! We’re looking for a writer with a genuine love for words and an exceptional grasp of the English language.
- Ability to write in a ‘friendly expert’ tone of voice. We’re after witty, personable, and engaging writing. Our articles take on a conversational and informative style.
- Ability to conduct independent research for articles topics assigned to you in order to create articles that are original and fit the brief.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Your main writing responsibilities will include:
- Writing articles for the Bitcatcha blog on a variety of topics that target freelancers and small online business owners.
- Writing research articles on different types of tech products – e.g. ‘The 10 best printers for graphic designers’.
Previous experience in writing about these topics is a plus. Still, we’re open to hearing what other relevant experience you might have.
Bitcatcha is based in Bukit Jalil, Malaysia but we have a diverse team across the world.
Interested? Drop us an email at job at bitcatcha dot com telling us why you’re the right person for the job, along with your writing portfolios / samples.